Thursday, September 8, 2011

Funnies...

I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago...here are a few brief funny conversations that we've had with Rachel lately.

Rachel: What are we having for dinner tonight?

Me: I think daddy is fixing a frozen pizza for us.

Rachel: I don’t like that…I like warm pizza.


Rachel: Daddy, I love your smell…

Michael: Really?

Rachel: You smell like raspberries…

(We both got a good laugh out of that one…)


The other night, I was putting Rachel to bed. She remembered she wanted one of her babies to go to bed with her and Pooh was already in her bed.

Rachel: I have to go down and get somebody.

Me: Who?

Rachel: He’s in my bed.

Me: I know, but who?

Rachel: (Obviously getting frustrated for having to repeat herself) HE’S ALREADY IN MY BED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment