Saturday, June 16, 2012

New Camera Fun

We recently got a new camera b/c the old one was just so frustrating sometimes.. So, what do you do with a new camera?  Go have a photoshoot, of course!  I'm sure there will be many more...

Here are a few of Jackson's many faces.




I drew this.  (Ha!  I wish...) 


We set out a few weeks ago and went to a nearby park (not playground-park, just-walk-around-and-look at-flowers-park)... The kids enjoyed it though.


He loves to smell flowers and candles. (Imagine taking him into Bath & Body Works with all of the candles!  He knows what to do when we go there.)





These next pictures of the kids with the giant lollipops didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped...Not really sure exactly what I was going for, but still.  Neither of them has ever had one like this before (actually, I don't think Jackson has ever even had a regular sucker before..) so they were trying to figure out how to eat it.  



Hey, I think I'll put it in the grass...



Mom, I think there is some grass in my mouth...





Notice how sticky the side of his face is?!?







No comments:

Post a Comment