Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Costa Rica - Part 4

 I'm backtracking a little here, but Michael and Barbara walked out with Jackson to the ocean on Sunday - it was Jackson's first time seeing the ocean.  (I wasn't feeling well and not venturing out very far...)  Thankfully she snapped a few pictures of his first time seeing it. 




 Here are some more pictures from our pool and ocean time throughout the week.

















This was the little pool float/ring that I mentioned before...he ended up loving it and it fit him perfectly.  He grew more and more confident in the water each day.  By mid-week he was jumping into the water to me by himself (without holding my hand), then jumping in with his ring on and swimming across the little pool by kicking...  








Once she got the courage to do it the first time, she jumped off the side of that little pool all week...many times without the noodle.  Then she would swim to the side, get out and do it again.  She loves the pool!






Daddy throwing Rachel in the pool...she loved that too.



I think somebody is tired...








And I meant to include this picture in yesterday's post and missed it...this is Dawson, Barbara, Michael and Jeffrey - the original four... 


No comments:

Post a Comment