Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's Beginning to Feel Like Fall...

Today we went out and got a pumpkin.  We decided not to go to the big pumpkin farm this year because when we have in the past it always turns out to be stressful and kids never want to take the pictures I envision having.  So we went to the nearby church that sells pumpkins and got ours from there again.  And managed to get a few cute pictures while we were there - even if they were taken on my phone!  I didn't even take the big camera this time...I know you're shocked...











And tonight our neighborhood had a Fall Party.  Nothing big but it was fun.  We had a cupcake walk (I ran that), face painting, pumpkin bowling and of course the playground.  At one point while both of our kids were running around and playing with their friends, Michael and I realized that this is probably the first time that we weren't having to run around chase at least one of them.  We kept an eye on them but even Jackson was such a big boy tonight and played with the other kids on his own.  Nice!

Rachel and Bella with their mustaches...


Jackson loved the playground...


Rachel and Naomi with all of the carved pumpkins...


My babies...


Rachel with Kendall and her sister.  



No comments:

Post a Comment