Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Birthday / Family Time

I'm a little behind on posting these days.  Last month, I took the kids up to Charlotte by myself for a long weekend.  Michael was busy with Law Academy and the kids were out on Fall Break, so it worked out.  We were able to visit with a lot of family and I even got to see some friends.
 
This was one of the easier trips we've had in terms of the kids travelling in the car.  I'm so thankful for that since I was by myself up front.  They both had a DVD player and could watch their own movie.
 
 
Hanging upside down with Grandpa.
 
 
A visit with my Grandma Perkins and two of my aunts that I haven't seen in many, many years. That was nice!  Jackson enjoyed playing with the dog...his name was Toby (Keith).
 
 
Lunch with friends...I've known these girls forever.  It was fun to catch up.
 
 
Lounging with Ted...
 
 
 
Fun with Nana...
 
 
Celebrating my birthday with a cake.  Yum!
 
 
 
Group shot at the fish camp.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment