Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

We went to Charlotte last weekend to see family there.  Unfortunately, I hardly took any pictures this time... Here are a couple I got the first evening.


Can you guess who was tired of taking pictures?  Still makes me laugh though.


The whole family made it over on Sunday...



A little of what Harold, our elf, was up to this season...He was a little more creative this year!


Christmas Eve pajamas...they liked them, but it's so warm here this week that they wouldn't keep them on or sleep in them...



Christmas morning, Jackson was in our room at 6:30 and we found out that Rachel was awake at 6:10... We went down a little after 7:00 and I tried to get a picture of them coming into the room to see what Santa had left for them, but they ran in and this was the best I got.  They've never run in before.  But at least they were excited about it all.



He got the Bat Cave he asked for and she finally got a guitar.




Here's one picture of the cousins together that afternoon.  I didn't take any pictures that afternoon either...


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment